Comic with friends!!!

 Hey guys!! Welcome to my blog. also this is a bit of an essay I guess >.<


I have started a new comic (yes, you've heard that a million times from me now) but I really MEAN it this time. I promise. So basically it's an Undertale AU called Soultale. If this blog ever stops posting, check my other blog, as it's my main blog. I realized I spam a lot there, though, so I made this for ONLY Soultale updates.

I will try to get them out every friday, starting tomorrow!

Please share this with everyone. It would really help...

And you're saying in your head "I'll do it later", but that means you will never do it so just do it now, it will only take a minute.

It will be very similar to Ask Frisk And Company, cuz thats my inspiration.

Not really the same though.

(I didn't read AFAC though, just the beginning and I know it's an ask blog)

But I will answer your questions! Please. I love answering questions about my stuff!


Yeah, that's it. See ya tomorrow.


(uwu)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Comic :(